As a Key Account Manager your role within the Business Development team, will champion retention and growth with Doro customers (UK telehealth, telecare and local authorities). You'll be a product and service expert and will be able to bring the best solutions to our customers according to their requirements.
To be successful within this Key Account Manager role you will
- Be tech focussed with a passion for innovative products
- Have proven experience working in an account manager position
- Be able to show customers how our products work, using excellent communication skills
- Have strong geographical and territory knowledge and be able to plan accurately
- Have knowlege of using sales software, CRM's and Microsoft Office and Teams
Knowledge of housing associations, social care, telecare would be advantageous for this role, however being able to build partnerhips with clients is a key requirement. Previous experience of the Tendering process with be hugely beneficial.
We are looking to hire a number Key Account Managers. This will be a home based role and we are open to applicants from across the South, Midlands and North of UK.
*Should we receive a large volume of quality candidates, we reserve the right to close the application date, sooner than advertised*