Meny
Meny

Shift Manager

Eastbourne Eastbourne Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-05-30

Doro is a global leader in telecoms for seniors and our products are sold in over 40 countries on five continents. Technology enabled care is what we do, and we have over 30 years' experience in the sector.

We are looking to recruit two Shift Managers to support our call handling team to provide an excellent and efficient service. 

To be successful in this role, you'll need to

  • Be an organised individual, with an ability to prioritise tasks
  • Be able to motivate others and lead by example - The Doro Way
  • Ensure calls are answered to agreed KPI's and procedures
  • Develop your team, ensuring they are confident and fully trained within their roles

70% of your time will be on shift management tasks and the remaining 30% focused on staff management. 

These Shift Manager positions will work a shift pattern of 14:00 - 22.30 (9 shifts over a 2 week period, with every other weekend off).

 

We offer all the benefits you would expect; a competitive salary, pension, and discount schemes. We care, we are trustworthy and we are visionary. If that is you too then join us. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of religious beliefs, political opinion, race, sex, marital status, age or disability. If you require assistance to participate in the recruitment process, for example due to disability, please contact the Recruitment Team on 01323 644422.