Want to join us? We're looking for a Test & Support engineer who shares our passion. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you!
The position as Test and Support Engineer allows you to work in a small software organization, in an international company where using innovative technology to help seniors is our core business. At Doro, we strive for work-life balance, to give you a dynamic workplace where you can continue to develop your skills in a team where we co-operate and support each other.
You will work from our spacious office in Kalix where we are around 30 persons. However, during the pandemic, we mostly work from home and do most of our meetings over Teams.
About the position
Doro Care is a small software organization, so you will probably get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you will likely work on:
- Create and maintain automated test cases for our embedded products
- Work with a manual system and functional testing of our products and solutions
- Interacting with our customers and troubleshoot and assist them with any issues they may have
- Be an ambassador for your passions, no matter if that is unit testing, talking to our customers, agile processes, or yoga
- Collaborate with colleagues to create and maintain features in our services
Are you the one?
Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you succeed as a Test and Support Engineer at Doro. We totally understand that not all of them will be a perfect match for you, they really are just a list of things we hope for.
- Eager to learn. Honestly, this one is the only one that is non-negotiable. We are convinced that if we can find the right person for our team, and that person is willing to learn, good things will happen.
- Getting stuff done and think independently about priorities and the bigger picture of what we are doing
- Share knowledge with colleagues
- Improve how we work
- Create and improve on existing documentation
- Being active in making sure that our test suite, tooling, and processes are continuously improving
- Writing automated tests
If you are experienced in one of the following, we will be satisfied. If you have experience from more than one of the things on the list, we will be very excited. Not even the people who already work here have experience from all of the following:
- Test automation tools and principles for embedded products
- Embedded C
- Any script languages for test
- TDD – Test Driven Development
- Basic electrical measurements
If you want to work with both automated and manual test of embedded products and support our customers, perfect! If you want to specialize in test automation, that is great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match what you are good at. Just as we try to employ an agile process when we develop our products, we want our people to be agile too. So, if you want to improve your skills in an area that is not currently your expertise, we applaud and encourage that!
Doro is a technology company focused on seniors. We develop services and products for seniors to live independent, fulfilling lives. Our wide portfolio of security and care solutions digitally connect generations and provide solutions for independent living, both inside and outside the home. Doro is the market leader in social alarms in Sweden, Norway, and the United Kingdom and the global market leader in mobile phones for seniors. Doro is a Swedish company with headquarters in Malmö and a sales operation in 27 countries. Doro’s shares are quoted on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. The company has app. 1 000 co-workers, and net sales of SEK 2,063 million (EUR 195.4 million) were reported for 2019. www.doro.com/corporate